الأربعاء، 18 ديسمبر 2013

Ronaldo Renew his contract with Real Madrid

The star Cristiano Ronaldo renew his contract with the club Real Madrid and told : "I am happy to be in Real Madrid and I feel comfortable, and so I renew my contract with him."
 Said Cristiano in his interview for the program "Talk Sport", which analyzes the reality of the club, moved the website of the newspaper AS Spanish: "My happiness in the riyal is indescribable, and was the reason behind the renewal of the contract .. This is my home, and I feel very comfortable here, and I love the club and the people and fans .. I have everything Amdd So how does my contract with them, I do not know what will happen at the end of my career, but now I feel proud and I'm very happy here. "

And his colleague Welshman Gareth Bale said Cristiano: "Despite its inception modest because of the injuries he suffered, but he does great things and was able to manufacture difference where he succeeded in coping with the team and became one of the stars of the club, is a great player and I hope he can help us win trophies."

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

دعاء جميل جدا ... اضغط هنا للدخول و الدعاء به

X